The Roulette Bets
To get the maximum out of a Roulette game, you must know how to place a bet. There are many betting options of a Roulette game and each of the bets have different payoff. Any basic version of the Tv Roulette game has two betting options; inside bets and outside bets. The payoff, for an inside bet is much higher than the payoff for an outside bet. However, it is always advisable to start with the outside bets first as it is easy and gives you many chances to double your money.
The inside betting options and their payoffs are:
- Straight Bets: It has the highest payoff of all the betting options in a Roulette game. You need to guess the next possible number and place your chip accordingly on it. The payoff here is 35 times your bet.
- Split Bets: A bet placed on the line that separates two numbers. If either one of the number clicks, the payoff is 17 to 1.
- Street Bets: When placed on any of the three horizontal numbers on the betting table it is a street bet. The payoff when any three of the number clicks is 11 to 1.
- Four Number Bets: A betting option which is made by placing your chip on four adjoining numbers. The payoff here is 8 to 1.
- Five Number Bets: A bet which comprises of the numbers 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3. This bet can be played only on the American wheel. The payoff for this bet is 6 to 1.
- Six Line Bets: The six line bet is placed on the corresponding intersection of the betting area.
The outside betting options and their payoffs are:
- Red and Black Bets: It is a bet placed on either the red or black colour. The payoff here is 1 to 1. Though less you have an equal chance of winning.
- Odd and Even Bets: Similar to the red and black bets, the odd and even bets is made when placed on either an even number or an odd number. The payoff here is again 1 to 1.
- Low and High Bets: Low bet is when you place your chip on the 1-18 options and high bet is when you placed your chip on 19-36 options. The payoff in both the cases is 1 to 1.
- Column Bets: The payoff for a column bet is 2 to 1. There are three column betting options; the top, middle and the bottom.
- Dozen Bets: This betting option comprises of the first dozen (1-12), the second dozen (13-24) and the third dozen (25-36). The payoff when any of the number clicks is 2 to 1.